old school - cal look - drag racing

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Do you know that feeling....


There it was again...

This morning, I sat in my little reliable car on my way to work, the brigth blue sky and the early sun shining on my head and my all-time favorite Beach-Boys CD playing loud in the radio.

Actually, everything seems to be right and perfect after this never-ending winter - but it was just the wrong car I was sitting in! It's just not the same, listing to the California Girls and Little Deuce Coupe in a black 2000' 60hp Polo!
After more than half a year, it is time! - I want to be back behind the large steering wheel of a bug and listen not only to summer-surfing music but also to the sound of this little 4-banger boxer!

Well, Job, Studies, Time and Money won't allow it to me. Not now and not in the near future - so maybe I've got to try to open the large sunroof in my polo to supress the withdrawal symptomes of not being aircooled! ... It is truly an addiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home