old school - cal look - drag racing

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It was nice in Nice
















I spent the weekend in Nice in southern France to escape the never-ending winter in Germany. It was acutally pretty cool, except of the heavy rain and storm that we had for the whole time

Well here are some picture I'd like to share:


Cal-Look is just everywhere!!!




















I love the picture with the palm-tree!
















Monaco is about the craziest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
They've got marble-floor in the railway-station and elevators everywhere in the city to get from one streetlevel to the next
















The first Ferrari-Dealer i have ever seen that was just located at the corner of a shopping-zone














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home